We'd love to hear from you - let us know what you think!

Email Michael

Email Christine

Monday, July 03, 2006

Just pedal.... (contd)

Over the weekend, we had some fairly major air conditioning problems. Fortunately, we had some really good technicians come out and save the day for us. If you ever need someone, I would highly recommend PATCO - they helped us out.

Also, you never know what wonderful thing some special person will do for you just when you need it. The Lord certainly does work in wonderful ways, and He knows our needs and uses so many different ways to fulfill those needs. To that special person - you've helped us more than you could ever imagine, and moved us beyond what just plain words can express. It's much too simple to just say "thank you", but that will have to suffice for now.

We are continuing to pack and finalize getting Olivia's room ready. I probably stay more in Christine's way than I do help her, but I'd like to think I'm doing my part. I put together a little rocking horse and shopping cart for Olivia today, which hit home the point that I'll be a dad soon. That means swings, doll houses, and who knows what else I'll get to figure out, but it will be such a joy to do!

Please continue to pray for us as we get closer to the departure day. It'll be great once we get off the ground in Mobile, but it'll be a bit stressful up to that point.

Just pedal...
Just pedal...
Just pedal...
Just pedal...

Michael

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby girl.
I know ya'll are very excited. Will be praying for you & lil Olivia.
Dorothy Mize in Georgia

Your Journal was forwarded to me by my daughter in Mobile.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter